We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Picture Stands, Style II

Alright, lets get down to it.
Picture Stand

For these I used the bigger tables legs.

,
Then screwed it onto the wooden plaque like before.
(this one I painted and glazed for a different project but I'm using the picture here sorry)

I drilled a hole at the top of the leg and one in the bottom of the frame or board, basically whatever you're using.
I used a board for this one. You can find As-Is boards really cheap at Home Depot or Lowes and they will cut them for you for free!
I spray painted white and Mod Podged on some cute scrapbook paper.
Put together.

The top is a wooden final you can buy at Hobby Lobby or Joanns.

Complete! You can also add a little clip to the top if you want to use to hold pictures or recipe cards.

I loved the legs so I decided to top a couple of them with bird nests!


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much. I think I'll try it out. Also, I love that you printed out that picture of Grandma and Grandpa. I think I will too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...